2. To provide complete and accurate information as requested and relevant.
3. To notify the mediator if we will be late or need to reschedule an appointment or if either of us decides to end mediation.
2. I am participating voluntarily in the mediation process and I will not hold the mediator liable for the outcome of any agreements we might reach during this process.
3. I have been encouraged to consult an attorney regarding my own separate legal needs, rights, and obligations.
2. To provide education and help regarding the issues being discussed.
3. To promptly and accurately write summary letters and draft mediated agreements.
4. To protect confidentiality.
All text, graphics & information on this site © 2004 Linda Scher